0 replies, read ~140924 times
An instrument for ascertaining the quantity of saccharine matter in any solution, as the juice of a plant, or brewers' and distillers' worts.
0 replies, read ~1409221 times
An instrument used by the ancients in writing on tablets covered with wax, having one of its ends sharp, and the other blunt, and somewhat expanded, for the purpose of making erasures by smoothing the wax. Hence, anything resembling the...
0 replies, read ~56373 times
One who, or that which, renovates.
A man who manages, or fires, cannon.
0 replies, read ~281850 times
The external covering or envelope of certain fruits or seeds; glume; hull; rind; in the United States, especially applied to the covering of the ears of maize. The supporting frame of a run of millstones. To strip off the external...
0 replies, read ~197295 times
A court consisting of military or naval officers, for the trial of one belonging to the army or navy, or of offenses against military or naval law. To subject to trial by a court-martial.
The act of declining or refusing; as, the declinature of an office.
0 replies, read ~84559 times
The science of describing plants in a systematic manner; also, a description of plants.
A female pope; i. e., the fictitious pope Joan.
0 replies, read ~112748 times
A solid, all plane sections of which are ellipses or circles. See Conoid, n., 2 (a). Alt. of Ellipsoidal
0 replies, read ~112746 times
An unorganized amylolytic ferment, on enzyme, present in human mixed saliva and in the saliva of some animals.
The state or condition of a catechumen or the time during which one is a catechumen.
- Pozzter delivers high quality content to you and your audience.
- Pozzter helps you to promote your business or products free.
- Post your creations. We deliver them to those are interested in.
- Post your places or events. We tell them to other people.
- Upload and host your photos, pictures, images.
- Upload and host your videos.
- Upload and host your music.
- Build audience for your brand, hobby, passion or thoughts with interesting posts.
- Submit your first post now!
Log in with Facebook